1. IS IT A TRUST WORTHY STUDY?
1. Was the objective of the study explicitly explained?
2. Were indicators/interventions explicitly described?
3. Is the research design relevant for human toxicity studies?
4. Is the sample size and sample reflective of the population?
5. Are confounding variables stated in the study that may affect the results?
6. Was pathogenesis described clearly in the study?
7. Was etiology and prognosis clearly described in the study?
8. Was objective measurement conducted to minimize bias?