1) Few places in the Delaware river around Philadelphia may contain mercury higher than the level allowed by Environmental Protection Agency’s standard.
2) Deadly Gamma irradiation at NASA’s International space station (ISS) can break dormancy of basil seeds. (Ocimumbasilicum Cinnamon) The project interpreted the data collected at the ISS between 2007-2009.
3) Crickets are cleverer than Cockroaches.
4) Design a cheap mechanical prosthetic arm.
5) All races in Philadelphia can donate and receive organs from each other.
6) We are responsible of AIDS of our babies: please teach the young mothers.