Return on investment
Technical superiority target formation
1) Customer relationship evaluation value for strategic results;
2) The strategic results to customers effects;
3) The degree of satisfaction of customer expectations;
4) Customer loyalty;
5) Lost customer return rate.
1) Technology leadership degree;
2) Architecture consistency;
3) The adoption of new technology achievements;
4) The technology can be solid;
5) The technical maturity and reliability;
6) A number of patents and property rights.
Strategic goals advantage
Risk avoidance capability
1) Fitness of strategic objectives and business development;
2) The degree of strategic objectives can be broken down;
3) The image of the product enhanced;
4) The degree of corporate reputation enhanced;
5) The competitiveness of the enterprise market enhanced.
1) Identification of risk factors complete degree;
2) A reasonable degree of risk to the organization;
3) Timeliness and effectiveness of risk measures;
4) The risk of handling scientific;
5) The accuracy of risk prediction.
1) Professional training capability;
2) Employee satisfaction;
3) Enhance organizational project management maturity;
4) The members of the organization to enhance collaboration capabilities earnings;
5) Integration and sharing of resources to bring;
6) The optimization of the management process.
1) The degree of organization of social responsibility;
2) The organization of social appeal;
3) Good public relations degree;
4) QOS reputation;
5) The social image recognition;
6) The preference of product for the customer.