1) brightly/highly/richly etc coloured;
2) having a colour other than black or white;
3) a very offensive word used to describe sb. who is a member of a race of people with dark or black skin.
4) to describe sb. whose parents or grandparents were not of the same race as each other.
1) having bright colours or a lot of different colours;
2) interesting, exciting, and full of variety;
3) colourful language, speech etc uses a lot of swearing.
1) having no colour;
2) if your face, hair, eye, skin, or lips are colorless, they are very pale, usually because you are ill or frightened;
3) not interesting or exciting.
1) having a colour or colours, especially as opposed to being black, white, or neutral;
a) imbued with an emotive or exaggerated quality;
2) wholly or partly of non-white descent;
3) used as an ethnic label for people of mixed ethnic origin, including Khoian, African, Malay, Chinese, and white.
1) having much or varied colour; bright;
2) full of interest; lively and exciting;
2.1) involving variously disreputable activities;
2.2 (of language) vulgar or rude
1) (especially of a gas or liquid) without colour;
a) dull or pale in hue;
2) lacking distinctive character or interest; dull.
1) red, green, orange etc instead of black and white or transparent;
2) coloured hair has been treated with a chemical to make it a different colour;
3) sb. who is coloured is a black person. Older white people sometimes use this word thinking it is polite, but black people consider it offensive.
1) sth. that is colourful has bright colours or a lot of different colours;
2) interesting, exciting, and sometimes funny;
3) involving exciting, but slightly shocking or illegal activities;
4) colourful language is rude or uses offensive words.
1) sth. that is colourless has no colour;
2) not interesting, exciting, or original;
1) yŏu-sè-jīn-shŭ (non-ferrous metals) a general name for metals except black metals like iron, manganese, and chromium;
2) yŏu-sè-rén-zhŏng (有色人种colored people) non-white people;
3) yŏu-sè-yăn-jìng (有色眼镜colored eyeglasses) bias or prejudice which prevent right opinion
1) variegated color;
2) colored silk , color festoons especially for festivals;
3) applauses and a shout of praise;
4) variety; the interesting or brilliant part;
5) lottery prize; winnings;
6) special effects in Chinese theater or magic;
7) blood from a wound
8) a family name