1. Specify a theoretical model supported by previous research.
2. Specify the software program used for model evaluation.
3. Specify the type of SEM model analysis (multi-level, structured means, etc.).
4. Ideally comprise to the report the correlation matrix, sample size, means, and standard deviations of variables (i.e. important information to replicate the study).
5. Include a figure of the path diagram of your optimal theoretical model.
6. Include fit indices used and why;
7. Include power and sample size determination, and effect size measure.