Chengdu Third People’s Hospital
1. Talk to the patient to collect information, record the patient’s basic information, pathology, and psychological conditions, and select the group based on the evaluation of the patient’s information, and determine the team members.
2. Conduct team member needs assessment.
3. Designed to meet reciprocal group activities.
4. Carry out activity preparation/arrangement. The activity will be carried out in three phases, April, May and June.
5. Materials for preparatory activities.
6. Carry out the division of labor among the staff and reconcile the interests of various stakeholders.
7. Conduct activity evaluation.
8. Conduct statistical analysis.
9. Write research report
1. Training of team members
Inform the confidentiality principle of the experiment, joint participation, the restoration of social function, the identity of the team members, and the matters needing attention in the experiment.
2. Train the team leader’s organization, planning, communication and coordination skills of reciprocal group members.
3. Inform the event schedule.
4. The first activity is to understand the basic information between the group members and establish the group relationship.
(Three groups carry out activities at the same time)
1. Reciprocity groups carry out activities
· Group leadership is in the hands of group members.
· The content of the activity is designed by the team members themselves.
· Social workers play a leading role.
2. The general group participates in routine activities of medical social workers
· Medical social workers act as leaders.
· The content of the event is designed by medical social workers.
3. The control group does not participate in any group activities
· Pay attention to the physical and psychological state of the team members to avoid imbalance.
4. Record of experiment process
5. Sorting out experimental data
6. Specific activity arrangements