Diseases treated in General Surgery
1) Neonatal Intensive Care
2) Surgical, Congenital and Acquired Disorders
3) Metabolic diseases, Cancer in children under 18, Cancer in people older than 18, HIV/AIDS
4) Acute Myocardial Infarction Chronic Viral Hepatitis Type C
5) Bone Marrow Transplantation in children under 18 years old.
6) Bone Marrow Transplantation in people older than 18 years old.
7) Cervical―Uterine Cancer.―Cancer malignant tumor in the womb.
8) Breast Cancer―Cancer or tumor in the breasts of women or men.
9) Neonatal Intensive Care.―Special care that a Newborn in a Hospital needs to be born before time, breathing problems or being infected.
10) Cancer in Children and Adolescents. Any disease or malignant tumor that occurs in a child under 18 years old.
11) Bone marrow transplant.―Surgery that requires some types of Cancers. Surgical, Congenital and Acquired Disorders.
12) Illnesses or physical defects a person is born with (financing for patients under 5 years old).