・Nurses visit a usual client.
・Nurses know a patient as a living person.
・Nurses can see a patient’s life when visiting.
・The attitude that nurses do not have hurry.
・Nurses understand characteristics of a patient and caregiver.
・Nurses call out to caregivers.
・Nurses make opportunities for a caregiver to talk to a physician.
・Nurses create relationships in which a patient and caregiver can consult
・Nurses try to know the feelings of patients and
・Nurses make reliable relationships.
・Nurses help caregivers feel safe about getting in touch for help.
・Nurses use communication skills well.
・Perception of subtle changes of patient’s disease.
・Decrease acaregivers’ burden of care and anxiety.
・Strengthen support for a family recognizing a caregiver’ ties.
・Nurses need the ability to express things to other professions.
・Nurses shared information and cooperated.
・Nurses adjust for visiting nurses and visiting medical treatment.
・Nurses raised awareness for a loved one’s death.
・A Nurses importance at the last moment.
・Nurses care for patients’ physical symptoms.
・Nurses palliate when a caregiver is tired.
・Nurses review the support system.
・Nurses offer support for observation of caregivers to be without regret.
1) Understanding a patient as a living person
2) Making an atmosphere where a patient and family talk to staff easily
3) Examining if a patient and caregiver live at ease
4) Support for caregivers to continue care at home
5) Sharing information and cooperation with other professions
6) Caring for a caregiver to accept a loved one’s death and care at death