Areas of activity
Development of value orientations and motivation to follow the principles of academic integrity
– conducting a series of trainings for academics and students:
· Academic integrity: the essence and regulatory support”;
· Culture of academic integrity as a component of the academic culture of the university;
· “Tools for the prevention of violations of academic integrity”;
· “Academic integrity and professional success”;
– conducting Debate tournaments and quests “Principles of academic integrity—our choice” for the first-year students of all faculties;
– conducting a series of student meetings with successful businessmen, authors of innovative startups to study the experience and factors of a successful career;
– conducting a simulation game “Interview: an opportunity not lost” in the framework of “Career Days”.
Design of normative documents and information support of the Project implementation
– development, discussion and approval of the “Code of academic integrity of VNTU students”;
– creating a page on the website of VNTU and a group on Facebook to involve students in discussions, providing proposals within the project activities;
– creation of a site on the page of the scientific and technical library of VNTU “To assist a scientist” to help in research activities;
– expansion of cooperation with representatives of the online service Unicheck Ukraine.
Modernization of the organizational structure of the university and updating the content of education
– establishment of an Academic Integrity Advisory Center to prevent plagiarism;
– creation and launch of a repository of bachelor’s and master’s theses of VNTU students to combat student plagiarism;
– development and inclusion of the module “Principles of Academic Integrity” in the discipline “Introduction to the specialty” for the first-year students and the module “Culture of Academic Integrity” in the discipline “Fundamentals of Research” for master students.