- What is an accessible website?
- “Is a site with easy access and that has clear and objective instructions that should meet the demand a diverse public”
- “The one in which everyone can access information quickly and efficiently”
- “The one that has easy navigability, with accurate information and inclusive tools”
- What is digital inclusion?
- “Enable Internet access for all people in an informal way”
- “Bringing information and knowledge to all people”
- “Sites for all people with or without and/or some type of disability”
- What are the accessibility features you consider important in a site?
- “Constant Update”
- “Increase Font”
- “Videos in LIBRAS with audio and high contrast”