1) Student checks place availability with the receiving institution and checks transfer requirements.
2) Official Transcript is requested by receiving institution
3) Students withdraw form from pervious institution and take transcript to receiving institution
4) Receiving institution check with NAPO regarding academic status
5) Once academic status is cleared, NAPO upload student record in their banner and creates a new student number
6) Receiving institution makes course equivalency if needed and admits student to the right semester.
ZU, UAEUU, HCT, NAPO and STD