For the beginning a narrative approach:
・Question about recent situation
“How about you recently?”
Main questions for the Narrative Approach:
1) Question about beneficial points:
“What are beneficial points since you began to care?”
2) Question about difficult points:
“What are difficulties since you began to care?”
3) Question about changes (or growth) after beginning of home hospice
“What do you think are changes of you since you began to care?”
4) Question about important things for caregivers
“What do you think or feel are important things for you?”
5) Question about hopes for the future
“What are hopes for you in future?”
・Questions from family caregivers and answers
・Confirmation of finish the narrative interview.
*There are 2 sessions.
We can separate main questions according the situation.