Samples of code
· It was natural for me to take care of the patient myself.
· We are mother and child.
· A loved one and I have lived together for a long time and it was natural.
· I thought that I would take care of the patient because we are mother and child.
· We lived together and it was natural.
1) Being natural to take care of a loved one at home.
· I take care of my father in my home.
· In addition to this, taking care of a loved one in a hospital was difficult.
· It was difficult for me to take care of a loved one both at home and in a hospital.
2) Home hospice matching a family care giver’s life.
· My husband was a stranger and felt alone.
· He did what he liked.
· It seemed difficult for him to
· He was detained for some reasons.
· I was shocked.
· At home, I do not need to detain my loved one.
· In a hospital, bed sheets are not always changed.
· A loved one couldn’t make a good relationship with others.
· Hospitalized life with rules seemed to be hard for a patient.
· A loved one hoped to come home.
· I disliked detainment in a hospital.
· I felt a care shortage in a hospital.
3) Feeling that I can take better care of a loved one at home than the care given at a hospital.
· A loved one asked for a tailor made anti-cancer agent.
· A physician did not agree with it.
· A loved one used some kind of anti-cancer agent and had severe side effects.
· A loved one’s expectation for treatment did not agree with a hospital policy.
· I feltl imitations in medical treatment.
4) Not being able to agree with a treatment policy or not being able to adapt to hospital life.