Dimensional textbook revision change
1) Capacity: There are 6 chapters in the old textbook; the new textbook is compiled into 5 chapters.
2) Core concept: The core concepts of the old textbooks mainly include knowledge representation, reasoning, expert system, search, etc. The core concepts of the new textbooks mainly include intelligent systems, artificial neural networks, and machine learning.
3) Key points: The old textbook focuses on the experience of the expert system; the new textbook focuses on the analysis and design of the intelligent system.
4) Tools: The old version of the textbook uses the prolog language; the new version of the textbook uses the python language, using pcduino hardware for intelligent system tasks and activities.
1) The overall structure: the old version of the textbook is based on the knowledge system of artificial intelligence; the new version of the textbook is based on the application of the intelligent system.
2) The layout of the text: The old version of the textbook is arranged in a schematic diagram of the explanation of the operation steps; the new version of the textbook constitutes the artificial intelligence knowledge system with the physical diagram of the intelligent hardware, the intelligent system flow chart and the program code.
3) Expanding the arrangement of knowledge: The old version of the textbook is only a supplement to the fragmented knowledge of artificial intelligence; the new version of the textbook focuses on mining the latest developments in artificial intelligence.
4) The arrangement of the exercises: The old version carries out the shallow experience of artificial intelligence through comprehensive practice; the expansion practice of each chapter of the new edition of the textbook pays attention to the relatively complete design and practice process and experiences the intelligent system.
1) Learning difficulty is different: the old version of the textbook is more focused on the theory of the expert system, more abstract; the new version of the textbook through the introduction of smart home and other examples, students get easier and more intuitive, more conducive to stimulate students’ interest.
2) The difficulty of teaching implementation is different: in the old textbooks, the acquisition of teaching resources such as the expert system is more difficult; in the new edition of the textbook, the open source software and hardware such as smart home are rich in teaching resources and easy to obtain.
1) Reflecting forward-looking: Tracking the frontiers and typical application cases of artificial intelligence development.
2) Reflecting policy: embodying the organic connection between artificial intelligence and basic education, and implementing the policy spirit of the State Council’s “New Generation Artificial Intelligence Development Plan.”
3) Embody operability: This module implements the basic knowledge of artificial intelligence and the application experience of intelligent system with project-task-activity. Students can not only master the basic knowledge, but also gain first-hand experience knowledge through personal practice. Simple intelligent technology application module, experience the basic process and method of designing and implementing simple intelligent system, and enhance the sense of responsibility of using intelligent technology to serve human development.
4) Embodying extensibility: In addition to the basic knowledge and basic operation ability, this module also has special expansion exercises, which may allow students to learn from the basic knowledge and skills of the classroom, and also expand their exercises through extracurricular activities. And the improvement and expansion of capabilities.